This handsome mala for meditation and counting is made of 108 sandalwood beads, one guru bead, and three counter beads of lapis lazuli. Counters, also known as spacers, are beads that help you keep track as you move through your mala. Sandalwood has a subtle but naturally spicy scent, adding a rich sensory layer to your practice. Beads are each about 7-8 mm.
- Beaded mala with lapis counters
- 108 beads with a guru bead and three counter beads
- Made of sandalwood beads and lapis lazuli beads
- Beads are each about 7- 8 mm
- Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristics of this craft.
on orders over $50
$4.85 for orders below $50
All orders ship from a USA based warehouse. Most orders ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, while some orders may ship from different fulfillment centers across the United States.
* Within the Continental USA (48 states).
Got a quick product question? Send us a text at 201.706.3742