Program Rules Rules
- Reward points are non-redeemable on pre-existing offers or previously placed orders
- If an order is returned, reward points earned on that order will be deducted from the member’s rewards account.
- If the points are not available in the member’s account, the dollar value corresponding to the used points will be deducted from the total refund.
- Groovy Rewards points expire 12 months after being earned
- Behavior deemed not in-line with the spirit of the program will result in points and/or membership being revoked.
- To qualify for referral credits, both the billing and shipping address should be unique for the referee and the person referred